Need a callback?
There are many ways to contact our support service:
To start using your personal account of support service, first you need to register it. It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. How to register a personal account .
Avoid contacting our support service through Facebook or other social networks because our employees monitor social networks only a couple of times a day.
Please give the following information when you are sending a request for help:
If you are contacting the support service by other ways than the phone, avoid giving several issues in one request. Create a request ticket for each issue. In this way, we will be able to track requests and assign as many employees of the support service as it will need to resolve your issue quickly.
We may also need some additional information to resolve your issue. In this case, the support service will send you an e-mail. Please answer it as quickly as possible. The subject of this e-mail will contain the number of your request, for example
The request number allows to assign automatically your mails to the occurred issue. To track the progress and discuss solutions of your issue, respond to mails by always keeping the subject with the request number.
If there are many mobile POS-terminals (tablets) which are working in the establishment
You can view the list of devices connected to the cloud in the Administration panel\Settings\Licenses and Payments.
Click on the button located to the right of the field title “Amount of licenses on devices”.
Devices are included automatically in the list when connecting to the cloud.
If required, you can select specific devices from the list to be connected in compliance with the number of devices licenses.
If any problem occurs on your tablet and you cannot solve it by yourself, proceed through the following steps:
* Log in to the application as an Establishment Administrator
* Describe as completely as possible the problem heart in the field Support\Send a question to support and tap the Send button.
* Then go to the Main menu\Settings\Database\Send database to the support and the support team will look into the problem immediately.
If orders created on the tablet are not visible in the Administration panel\Orders, you have to check:
* Internet connection availability on the tablet: try to open any website in your browser (for example https://smarttouchpos.eu/en/).
* Connection availability between your tablet and the Cloud: tap the button with a cloud icon on the tablet in the section Closed orders, and the program will execute a forced upload submission.
If Internet and Cloud connections are ok, but Orders have not appeared in the Administration panel yet, you need to send your database to the support service (on the tablet: Main menu\Settings\Database\Send database to the support ) and we will determine and solve the problem.
in the Administration panel:
Need a callback?
Thank you for your registration in SmartTouch POS system!
We’ve sent you an e-mail with access details and video tutorials.
Check your mailbox!