Need a callback?
Bonus adjustment is used to enter the initial amount of bonuses, correct mistakes in calculating bonuses on the client’s account.
Work with adjustments occurs in the Administration Panel \ Loyalty \ Advanced \ Bonus Correction
To create a correction, click Create.
In the dialog box, fill in the fields:
Click the Save button.
1.Manual Discount by QR code
2.Automatic discount per time for a group of products
3.Automatic discount per product category
4.Promotion 2nd drink for free
5.Automatic discount on all products except for a particular group
Deferral of payment allows you to postpone part payment for an order for a certain period.
Deferral of payment can be granted only to guests registered in the Administration panel \ Loyalty \ Guests
In the Guest card on the “Credit” tab, specify the number of grace days to be paid.
To apply deferred payment when paying on a mobile terminal, click the button in the context menu select the “Guests” option and in the guest list that appears, specify the Guest name to which you want to postpone the payment.
In the dialog for entering the amount of the payment, indicate the partial amount to be paid.
To control debts, use the Administration panel \ Loyalty \ Orders with partial payments
The Loyalty programs are located in the Administration panel\Loyalty\Loyalty Programs.
Toggle the radio button to select one of three Loyalty Programs:
Settings of the bonus system
To set up the rewards percentage, products categories and other conditions depending on which the purchase amount is accumulated, go to the Administration panel\Loyalty\Discounts and promotions.
To set up the threshold of the accumulated amounts, go to the section Loyalty Programs
Thus you will be able to create a threshold grading list for rewarded points, for example:
The program will automatically track the accumulated amount and offer to pay with bonus points.
name: “ Bonus rewards 3% at the start” , percentage: 3, radio button: bonus points.
name: “Bonus rewards 5% ” , percentage: 5, radio button: bonus points.
For the discount “ Bonus rewards 3% at the start “, the threshold is 0 hryvna.
For the discount “Bonus rewards 5%”, the threshold is 1000 hryvna.
Guests’ accumulation discounts settings
In this manner you can create a list of various discounts having various thresholds scale, for example:
The updated percent of discount will be applied after launching the automatic operation of recalculation at 12:00 a.m.
The program will automatically track the amount of guest’s accumulated purchases and apply the corresponding discount
The discounts configuration screen is located in Administration panel\Loyalty\Discounts and promotions.
You can find the main settings on the Main tab, they include:
* Name: Defines a discount name, for example, Discount on goods for women on Mother’s Day.
* Percent: defines the applied percent of discount:
* Manual: Allows to apply a discount in manual mode. A Waiter (salesperson) can apply discounts in his discretion.
– if the Manual and Automatic radio button is checked, the applied percent will be calculated depending on the products regular price
– if the Bonus points radio button is checked, the percent of rewarded bonus points will be calculated depending on the purchase amounts
* Auto: Allows to apply a discount in automatic mode to goods and checks when items on the order match the specified criterion.
* Bonus points: defines the mode of bonus points rewards depending on the accumulated amount spent to purchase certain products
* Enabled: Allows to make this discount available on the order entry screen.
* Use schedule: Defines if the discount should be applied according to the schedule specified on the Schedule tab.
The schedule defines the period, time and days of week when this discount becomes active.
The schedule is effective both for automatic and manual discount.
* Priority: Defines the order in which the concurrently available discounts are applied to the discounts check which cannot be combined. The program will select and apply a discount with a higher priority. The priority is set by digits, so the higher the digit, the less is priority.
* Is additive: Allows to add a disount value to the values of other concurrently available discounts. As a result, a combined discount will be applied.
* Product category: It defines a product category which the discount will be applied to. A product category is defined in the product card.
* Affects the position in succession in the check: It defines the product order number (in descending order) which the discount will be applied to.
For example, of we set 100% off for every third position, the discount will be applied to the third position having the lowest price.
The Face value per groups tab. On this tab you can specify another discount for certain groups. Fox example, if you have entered 10% off but you don’t want to apply it to all items of the Suppliments and Cocktails groups, simply specify these groups and input 0% off on the Face value tab.
On the QR code tab, you can download a discount code, print it or send it to customers by e-mail. On the tablet, the cashier can read this code using the camera and the discount will be applied automatically (according to the rules of the discount application that were specified in the card). Besides you can disable the cashier permission to enter the discount manually and leave just the possibility to scan QR codes.
To create and set up Loyalty programs, use the screen of Administration panel\Loyalty programs.
To work with the list of Guests, go to the Administration panel section Loyalty\Guests.
If you need to work with guests on the mobile application, use the Guests screen.
The list of Guests is located in the Administration panel, in the Loyalty\Guests section
As a rule, both regular clients of the establishment and those who are intended to be attracted to the special events, are added in the Guests lists.
Working with this list will allow you:
The Guests list of the Administration panel automatically syncs up to the clients list of the mobile POS-terminal on the tablet.
The list may be filtered by Name, Surname, Phone number, Card number, Post address, month and year of birth.
In the guest’s card there is the History section which allows tracking the sequence of the discounts applying.
A product category offers an additional possibility to group products on your own.
If you allocate your products to categories, the report will generate lines according to them (Reports\Sales per products\Report type: By products categories).
For example, the report has generated a line where Products column value is equal to Dishes for breakfast, so this line will include all sales of Scrambled eggs, Salad, Tea from different products groups.
Let’s suppose that you need to estimate the efficiency of dishes selling that are made for breakfast and lunch.
So, we offer:
Scrambled eggs, Salad and Coffee for breakfast
Soup, Petty cake and Compot for lunch
Step 1. Create the appropriate groups of products for Dishes for breakfast and Dishes for lunch using the Create button in the Administration panel: Products\Products categories. In the Name field, input your category designation “Dishes for breakfast”. Tap the Save button to save your new category in the database. Proceed in the same way to create a new category for Dishes for lunch.
Step 2. Assign each dish to its category. To do this, go to the Administration panel: Products\Products and dishes find the Scrammbled eggs dish and tap the Modify button. The product card will be opened. In this product card, go to the Categories tab and set the Product category field to Dishes for breakfast. Proceed in the same way for other dishes, in our case it’s Salad, Coffee, Soup, Petty cake and Compot.
Step.3 Produce a report in the Administration panel\Reports\Sales by products.
In the fields, specify the following:
«Start date» «End date», these fields are intended to indicate the desired selling period.
«Report type», in this field we specify By products categories.
The Guests window displays the list of standing customers and allows to:
Use the application’s main menu to go to the Guest window.
Need a callback?
Thank you for your registration in SmartTouch POS system!
We’ve sent you an e-mail with access details and video tutorials.
Check your mailbox!