Need a callback?
1.You should register and gain access to administration panel of UrbanPiper https://api.urbanpiper.com/portal/. In the section “Store” you should add your store for online shore UrbanPiper.
2.Value of the field “Merchant ref ID” of the store at UrbanPiper should be filled with the value of the field “pos_id” from SmartTouchPOS http://en.smarttouchpos.eu/common/pos
Click the Modify button:
3. Get from the administrators of UrbanPiper token for access.
(an approximate kind of a token biz_adm_pos_OkjfuepRZgxG:cc25b9109e0545d76dadc4bb130bad7ffe83903b)
4. Configure the integration in SmartTouchPOS http://en.smarttouchpos.eu/common/integration. The received token is saved in the Access Token field
In the fiеld “Webhook callback login” select the user’s login, which will be used to enter webhooks at SmartTouchPOS. Press the button “Generate webhook token” and get “UrbanPiper webhook token” (for example: dG9rZW46NWVmYmI4NWMtZTE3Mi00NjJjLWE3ZGQtODllMDA4MjY1Nzdl).
5. Setting up webhooks in the administration panel of UrbanPiper in the section “Webhooks”.
You should to configure two webhooks: the first for orders exchange and the second for order sates exchange.
Address of the webhook for orders exchange for all SmartTouchPOS users is
Address of the webhook for order sates exchange for all SmartTouchPOS users is
http://en. smarttouchpos.eu /webapi/urban_piper_v1/urban_piper_order_status_update_webhook
The previously generated token should be added to the section “Custom Headers” of the webhook settings in the field “Authorization”
(in our example: dG9rZW46NWVmYmI4NWMtZTE3Mi00NjJjLWE3ZGQtODllMDA4MjY1Nzdl).
6.Carefully fill the hierarchy of product groups in section “Products/Price list items” (http://en.smarttouchpos.eu/dictionary/menu) button “Create group” administration panel of SmartTouchPOS. These will be categories (groups) in the online store UrbanPiper. Next, pass the names and the hierarchy of product groups to the UrbanPiper administrators. They will create categories on their online store.
7.Followthelink URL https://api.urbanpiper.com/api/v1/order/categories/ to receive product categories (groups) in json form. This data contains the “id” of each category (group).
8.Transfer received “id” of category (group) to the field “External code” of the groups in “Products/Price list items” section (http://en.smarttouchpos.eu/dictionary/menu).
9.In the “Products/Price list items“of the pricelist of the outlet, you can set the price on the tab “Urban piper” and set the checkbox to send this item to UrbanPiper
10.Make export positions that will be sold through the online storeUrbanPiperWhen exporting, do not forget to select the necessary “Price list” and “Outlet“. You can check the unloaded items in the UrbanPiper administration panel in the section “Ordering/Items” and at your online store at UrbanPiper.11. You should create an tax to link it with tax from UrbanPiper and two products: “Delivery Charge” and “Packaging Charge” to link them with extra charges from UrbanPiper. Linking are performed on the page http://en.smarttouchpos.eu/common/external_programs_setup 12.You should create a discount with free sum for outlet.
13. Integration is ready. For order exchange you should make a test order at your online store at UrbanPiper.
Paytomat – integrated into the cloud payment system, allows you to pay for products and services of the establishment using various crypto-currencies.
Information about the work of Paytomat
Connection to Paytomat is done in the Administration Panel \ Settings \ Integration
Description of InCust cloud based system
Being integrated with InCust cloud based system, SmartTouch POS mobile terminal allows accumulating bonus points awarded for purchases and redeeming them in the form of discounts.
Watch our video tutorial depicting how to apply discounts when customers are paying for orders.
To start using InCust, you need to take the following steps:
1. Create a register on the web site https://b.incust.com/terminals
2. Link your InCust account to SmartTouch POS cloud. In the section of the mobile POS-terminal \Settings \Incust, fill in the fields such as Register login, Register password, Phone prefix (for example, “+380”, “+79”)
3. In the section of the mobile POS-terminal\Sale, create an order and click on the Pay button. In the dialogue box, choose “Add an inCust customer
4. Identify customer using one of the following methods:
5. Get customer’s details— click on the LoginPad and this will pull automatically all information about customer (using inCust LoginPad self-identification system.)
6. Check if customer’s details are correct. If the information isn’t valid, you may have made a mistake. Try again – click on the Choose another customer or on the highlighted inCust icon below the check. If everything is correct, click on the Pay button.
7. Redeem bonuses. If the user wants to redeem the accumulated bonuses, input the number of bonuses to be redeemed in the Redeem bonuses field.
8. Using coupons and certificates— click on the Use coupons, certificates to add or to use coupons.
9. To confirm an operation — click on the Execute operation button
When redeeming bonuses, an SMS is sent to the customer with a one-time PIN code. Input this PIN code in the appropriate field and click on the Execute operation button.
You will see the final screen displaying the information about the executed transaction. To return to the regular operation mode, click on the OK button.
Need a callback?
Thank you for your registration in SmartTouch POS system!
We’ve sent you an e-mail with access details and video tutorials.
Check your mailbox!