In the Administration Pane: Settings \ Printers
Set the desired printer type using the POS printer \ Google Cloud Print switch
POS printer settings:
- In the “Name” field, specify the name of the printer, for example, “Printer foresight” or “Printer in the meat workshop”.
- Select a printer model
- In the Bluetooth field, specify the IP address for the network printer or the printer name for the
- Bluetooth connection
- The printer’s IP address is set using the special utility that comes with the printer. The IP address must be on the same network as the Tablet.
- The “Additional encoding” field is the default value by default, it is used to select the desired code page (in conditions when the printer prints unreadable characters). Example of code pages: 1251, cp866
- The esc / pos trimmer contains commands for activating the printer knife.
- Cass. box esc / pos – contains the command to open the cash drawer.
Popular cutter codes:
Top Cash Drawer codes:
1B, 70, 00, C8, FA
1B, 70, 30, 3C, 78, 00
1B, 70, 31, 3C, 78, 00
1B, 70, 00, 32,FF
1B, 70, 01, 32,FF