Need a callback?
The cost of using SmarTouch POS software directly depends on the number of licenses purchased
To view information about purchased licenses and to switch licenses from one device, go to Administration Panel \ Settings \ Licenses and Payments \ View a list of Devices
To switch a license from one device to another:
There are many ways to contact our support service:
To start using your personal account of support service, first you need to register it. It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. How to register a personal account .
Avoid contacting our support service through Facebook or other social networks because our employees monitor social networks only a couple of times a day.
Please give the following information when you are sending a request for help:
If you are contacting the support service by other ways than the phone, avoid giving several issues in one request. Create a request ticket for each issue. In this way, we will be able to track requests and assign as many employees of the support service as it will need to resolve your issue quickly.
We may also need some additional information to resolve your issue. In this case, the support service will send you an e-mail. Please answer it as quickly as possible. The subject of this e-mail will contain the number of your request, for example
The request number allows to assign automatically your mails to the occurred issue. To track the progress and discuss solutions of your issue, respond to mails by always keeping the subject with the request number.
To add a new user, go to the Administration panel: Access\Tablet Users\Choose an Establishment Administrator\Create and enter the following information in the user’s file:
• Name: user’s name
• Group: Local groups of users
• Password: PIN-code (use only digits)
The “Do not show in the electronic menu, BonusMe” option in the Administration Panel \ Products \ Price elements \ The menu item card allows you to disable the display of the price element in eMenu and BonusMe
This mode of operations in the Cloud will allow your company:
* to organize employees work regardless of their actual location
* to make workplaces portable
* to eliminate problems related to the high IT infrastructure maintenance costs (servers, softwares, database, staff)
* to exchange information with 1C Accounting
* and it will allow your customers to order dishes by themselves
A correct balance in the cash drawer is to be determined in case of inconsistences between cash balance in the Cash register sceen of the Mobile Application and the one displayed in the Administration panel\Reports\Cash report screen.
To adjust your cash balances:
In the Administration panel:
* Create and set up rights for the groups of users (Cash register clerks, Administrators, Waiters) in the Access\Tablet user Groups screen
* Assign tablet Users to the corresponding Users Groups in the Access\Tablet users screen
in the Administration panel:
You can find the list of available printers (network, bluetooth and usb) in the printer’s card: Administration panel\Settings\Printers\Printer type field.
Actually, the list of printers models (both for Android and iPad) working with the program is much larger than the list present in the printers card.
To check the compatibility of a new printer, send us the name of its model
Yes, the full version of the application is available for iPad.
A stock balance in the warehouse can be defined in the Administration panel:
The following are minimum requirements to successfully install and run our Program:
* OS Android version 2.3 and upper
* iOS (for iPad)
For convenience of use, we recommend to use tablets having a minimum 10-inch screen.
Our application allows working both with USB barcode scanners connected to the tablet via a cable and with Bluetooth scanners.
The program defines the most popular Dishes (Products) based on the sales statistics for the last 30 days.
It means that the program will offer Dishes or Products in the Popular section according to these data
Z-report is a special type of receipt printed on a cash drawer. It contains information of a day report. After running the End day function, the cash register will automatically reset its internal storage memory and all data will be saved and feed into the cash register fiscal memory. This report allows balancing cash drawers every day. Besides, the Payment transactions register is completed on the basis of this report. Thus following a consistent set of closing procedures (including printing and gluing your Z-report in the appropriate section of the Payment transactions register) is essential to protect your establishment assets and avoid financial penalties for late capitalization of cash in your cash drawers.
When and haw many Z reports should be printed?
SmartTach POS technology offers you the possibility to work in the Mobile Application on the tablet even without Internet but in this case keep in mind the following particularities:
* Once you run the application on the tablet, the status of the directory (tables with settings) will correspond to the last synchronization with the Cloud.
* During this period of offline work, all products supply requests as well as the information about sales will be accumulated on the tablet.
* Documents exchange between the tablet and the Administration panel will be executed automatically as soon as the Internet connection becomes available
* Nevertheless the Internet connection is absolutely mandatory during the first launch of the Mobile Application on the tablet.
If you want to set a goods quantity (weight) as a mandatory value when adding a new item, it means that a dialogue box will be displayed automatically requesting to input product quantity (weight), you should set a flag in the Administration panel: Products\Products and Dishes\Weight
You can use the Weight flag both for loose and draught goods.
If you need to add a reason of an order or guest check cancellation, go to the Administration panel:
* Settings\Additional settings\Reasons of the closed order opening
* Settings\Restaurant\Guest check cancellation reasons
and tap the Create button.
Need a callback?
Thank you for your registration in SmartTouch POS system!
We’ve sent you an e-mail with access details and video tutorials.
Check your mailbox!