Need a callback?
You can find more detailed information about how to get started with the mobile application here.
To add a new user, go to the Administration panel: Access\Tablet Users\Choose an Establishment Administrator\Create and enter the following information in the user’s file:
• Name: user’s name
• Group: Local groups of users
• Password: PIN-code (use only digits)
To configure your printer, go to the Administration panel: Settings\Printers\Create
• Specify your printer’s name, for example «Bill (guest check) printer» or «Printer in the meat shop».
• Choose your printer’s model
• Specify an IP address for your network printer
You can set your printer’s IP address by using a special utility supplied with the printer.
The IP address must be on the same network as the tablet.
After you finish working with the printer’s settings on the tablet, you have to sign out and then sign in once again to the application.
To print guest checks, choose your printer in Settings\Establishments\Printer: «Bill (guest check) printer».
To print preparation tickets (kitchen checks), specify the appropriate printing category for each dish.
For example, if you need to print orders for dishes on the printer installed in the kitchen and for cocktails in the bar:
Products\Products and Dishes\…Dish… «Chicken Kiev»\Categories\Print.Category: «Printer in the kitchen»,
Products\Products and Dishes\…Cocktails… «Blueberry Martini»\ Categories\Print.Category: «Printer in the Bar»
If you need to get rid of old test orders before getting started and to save initial settings:
• delete orders in the Administration panel: Orders\Delete
• and to delete orders remained on the tablet in the mobile application: Main menu\Settings\Database\Clear orders button
This mode of operations in the Cloud will allow your company:
* to organize employees work regardless of their actual location
* to make workplaces portable
* to eliminate problems related to the high IT infrastructure maintenance costs (servers, softwares, database, staff)
* to exchange information with 1C Accounting
* and it will allow your customers to order dishes by themselves
To get started quickly in the Administration panel, enter a minimum amount of information in the sections:
For a restaurant with waiters:
To complete the program set up for en establishment, you should fill the additional sectons in
In the Warehouse\Products arrival screen of the administration panel, create a document with an empty counterparty.
In the Administration panel: Settings\Payment methods\Create
When creating a new payment method, the following fields are mandatory for input:
• Name: Name of a new payment method as it will be displayed on the tablet
• Type: It defined the type of this payment method
• Sort by: This field sets the sorting order for the Payment screen on the tablet.
If the Establishment is intended to work with a Price list (Menu) that is other than the current one, you can create a new price list in the Administration panel:
• Press the Create button in Products\Price list
• Fill this new Price list in with products:
Products\Price list items, here select your new Price list and use the buttons “Create Group” and “Create item”.
You can create a new establishment in the Administration panel. To do this, proceed as follows:
Appoint an Establishment Administrator:
The Administrator must be able to manage your new establishment, that’s why you should create a login for him:
Administration panel: Access\Admin panel Users\… Create a new user [an establishment Administrator]:
Select your new establishment.
If you need to create a new tablet User for your new establishment, first of all prepare the tablet to work with the cloud:
• Install the SmartTouch POS application from Google Play Market or AppStore
• Log in to the SmartTouch POS application using the login of your new administrator
• Run the mobile application on the tablet and enter the User’s (waiter, salesperson) PIN-code.
Download the SmartTouch POS application from Google Play Market or AppStore and install it on your tablet.
Complete a registration form and get access permission to your Cloud.
Connection parameters (Login) and instructions for getting started will be sent to your e-mail address
To change a user in the Mobile application:
Acces permission of a Mobile application user depends on his\her assignment to a certain Local group of users.
In the Administration panel: Access\Tablet Users
Specify a corresponding group in the card of a local user.
If necessary, create a new local group of users or modify the settings of the actual one in the Administration panel: Access\Users Groups.
Need a callback?
Thank you for your registration in SmartTouch POS system!
We’ve sent you an e-mail with access details and video tutorials.
Check your mailbox!