Need a callback?
The discounts configuration screen is located in Administration panel\Loyalty\Discounts and promotions.
You can find the main settings on the Main tab, they include:
* Name: Defines a discount name, for example, Discount on goods for women on Mother’s Day.
* Percent: defines the applied percent of discount:
* Manual: Allows to apply a discount in manual mode. A Waiter (salesperson) can apply discounts in his discretion.
– if the Manual and Automatic radio button is checked, the applied percent will be calculated depending on the products regular price
– if the Bonus points radio button is checked, the percent of rewarded bonus points will be calculated depending on the purchase amounts
* Auto: Allows to apply a discount in automatic mode to goods and checks when items on the order match the specified criterion.
* Bonus points: defines the mode of bonus points rewards depending on the accumulated amount spent to purchase certain products
* Enabled: Allows to make this discount available on the order entry screen.
* Use schedule: Defines if the discount should be applied according to the schedule specified on the Schedule tab.
The schedule defines the period, time and days of week when this discount becomes active.
The schedule is effective both for automatic and manual discount.
* Priority: Defines the order in which the concurrently available discounts are applied to the discounts check which cannot be combined. The program will select and apply a discount with a higher priority. The priority is set by digits, so the higher the digit, the less is priority.
* Is additive: Allows to add a disount value to the values of other concurrently available discounts. As a result, a combined discount will be applied.
* Product category: It defines a product category which the discount will be applied to. A product category is defined in the product card.
* Affects the position in succession in the check: It defines the product order number (in descending order) which the discount will be applied to.
For example, of we set 100% off for every third position, the discount will be applied to the third position having the lowest price.
The Face value per groups tab. On this tab you can specify another discount for certain groups. Fox example, if you have entered 10% off but you don’t want to apply it to all items of the Suppliments and Cocktails groups, simply specify these groups and input 0% off on the Face value tab.
On the QR code tab, you can download a discount code, print it or send it to customers by e-mail. On the tablet, the cashier can read this code using the camera and the discount will be applied automatically (according to the rules of the discount application that were specified in the card). Besides you can disable the cashier permission to enter the discount manually and leave just the possibility to scan QR codes.
To create and set up Loyalty programs, use the screen of Administration panel\Loyalty programs.
To work with the list of Guests, go to the Administration panel section Loyalty\Guests.
If you need to work with guests on the mobile application, use the Guests screen.
Need a callback?
Thank you for your registration in SmartTouch POS system!
We’ve sent you an e-mail with access details and video tutorials.
Check your mailbox!