The Production catering document is located in the Administration panel\Warehouse\Production catering
There are two possible modes of writing-off:
- Write-off mode: in this mode, the warehouse stock will be written-off on actual basis of dishes sales. A writing-off document of sold dishes is created automatically and includes the calculation of a cost price for each ingredient which the dishes were made of.
If you press the Generate writing-off on sales button on the Warehouse\Production catering screen, only documents for writing-off by sales will be created.
- Production mode: in this mode, dishes and semi-finished goods production will be written-off on actual basis.
For production records, you have to go to the Administration panel: Products\Products and Dishes…
* and in the Production warehouse field, define a warehouse where the dish will be used after being made.
* and in the Recipe section, define the ingredients composition that are essential for a dish making.
After being made, the Dish comes to the production warehouse at cost price according to the job order cost card. Its composition ingredients are written-off accordingly.
If the Dish is moved to another warehouse for further selling, it will be recorded and written-off as a Product (without job order cost card) at the cost price of the production warehouse.
Writing-off documents of produced dishes are created manually in the following way:
- Press the Create button
- In the document card, set the Production mode
- Press the Add row button on the Dish production grid to generate the list of produced dishes.
- Press the Fill button to fill the list of dish ingredients in from its job order cost card.
- Using the Ingredients list, you can modify a dish composition, for example, change products in the production.
If there is a stock balance in the warehouse, it will be written-off with an allowance of its average-weighted price.
If there is no stock balance and writting-off into the red is authorized (the flag Settings\Accounting policy\Authorize writing-off without products stock balance is set), the program will write-off at the last receipt price. The receipt price is defined in the Administration panel: Warehouse\Products arrival