1. Connection settings
This screen allows to:
- Set up a connection string. Specify web.smarttouch.com.ua:300 in the IP address field
- Display the establishment administrator’s login (demoen) on the button which was used to log in to the application.
- Call the establishment administrator’s authorization dialog box.
2. Service modes settings
This screen allows you to:
- Set an extra charge for restaurant guests serving
- Set a period during which the order is considered as a new one
- Set the mode of cash register shifts (manual, automatic)
- Display the query by guests number for a new order
- Reset reports settings to zero (reset additional settings of some reports to zero)
3. Interface settings
- install mobile application languages and to determine the font size
- lock the screen after payment
- to show the remains of a warehouse in the section Warehouse applications, parishes, travel documents, and inventory write-offs (the value of the remaining quantity of the goods appear on the menu button on the stock)
- display comments in the tabs with orders
4. Synchronization settings
It allows to:
- Set a frequency of data exchange with a cloud
- Set orders storage duration on the tablet
- Set requirements for data exchange after closing an order
5. Check printing settings
Here you will be able to set inscriptions content on the check.
Formatting inscriptions on the guest check. Using the symbol ^ can break up the text “basement” on several lines.
In the “Number of copies of a check” you can specify the number.
Print the signature line – adds a line to sign a guest check
Print item number – number print position of the ordered dishes at the guest check
6. Database settings
It allows to:
- Send the tablet’s database to the support service
- Create a database backup copy
- Restore a database backup copy
- Clear test orders