* Connection availability between your tablet and the Cloud: tap the button with a cloud icon on the tablet in the section Closed orders, and the program will execute a forced upload submission.
If Internet and Cloud connections are ok, but Orders have not appeared in the Administration panel yet, you need to send your database to the support service (on the tablet: Mainmenu\Settings\Database\Senddatabasetothesupport ) and we will determine and solve the problem.
1.Manual Discount by QR code
2.Automatic discount per time for a group of products
3.Automatic discount per product category
4.Promotion 2nd drink for free
5.Automatic discount on all products except for a particular group
Run SmartTouch mobile application on your tablet. Enter your login and password that you have recived after registration and the user’s PIN code (by default it’s 1)
Go to the Sales screen to draw up an order:
• Select items on the left side panel: Menu (products\dishes). Items of the Menu or Price list will be located under the buttons containing names of the menu groups and they will appear in the order that was defined in the Administration panel: Products\Price list items.
• Specify quantity
• Confirm payment
To configure your printer, go to the Administration panel: Settings\Printers\Create
• Specify your printer’s name, for example «Bill (guest check) printer» or «Printer in the meat shop».
• Choose your printer’s model
• Specify an IP address for your network printer
You can set your printer’s IP address by using a special utility supplied with the printer.
The IP address must be on the same network as the tablet.
After you finish working with the printer’s settings on the tablet, you have to sign out and then sign in once again to the application.
To print guest checks, choose your printer in Settings\Establishments\Printer: «Bill (guest check) printer». To print preparation tickets (kitchen checks), specify the appropriate printing category for each dish.
For example, if you need to print orders for dishes on the printer installed in the kitchen and for cocktails in the bar: Products\Products and Dishes\…Dish… «Chicken Kiev»\Categories\Print.Category: «Printer in the kitchen»,
Products\Products and Dishes\…Cocktails… «Blueberry Martini»\ Categories\Print.Category: «Printer in the Bar»
If you need to get rid of old test orders before getting started and to save initial settings:
• delete orders in the Administrationpanel: Orders\Delete
• and to delete orders remained on the tablet in the mobileapplication: Main menu\Settings\Database\Clear orders button
To perform the inventory count, go to the screen Warehouse\Inventory of the mobile application and proceed as follows:
* Click the “New document” button and set the date and time for the inventory count, if necessary add comments.
* Perform the inventory count of the products’ remaining quantity by selecting an item in the menu (the right part of the screen) and entering its actual quantity.
If you have a scanner connected to your tablet, you can choose an item by scanning its barcode.
The list of items with their actual quantity will be saved in a new inventory document situated in the left part of the screen.
To switch to another inventory document, use the toggle button Products\Documents.
* Once you have completed entering all actual remaining quantities of product items in the warehouse, click the “Post document” button. All information about the inventory count will be immediately transferred to the cloud and displayed in the form of a document in the Administration panel – Warehouse\Inventory section.
* To compare the actual and expected remaining quantities of products in the warehouse, open the inventory document in the Administration panel using the link Warehouse\Inventory.
The Copy button allows creating a copy of the inventory document with the purpose of its further updating.
The Delete button allows deleting the document, if it has not been posted yet.
The menu button […] allows editing the moment and comments of the document, if it has not been posted yet.
To start working with receiving papers, choose the Warehouse\Products arrival menu option.
Depending on the switch mode, Products or Documents, the Products arrival window changes its form functioning mode:
The Products mode allows working directly with a receiving paper, i.e. to create, to edit or to copy a receiving paper.
The Documents mode allows working with the list of receiving documents.
When using the Products mode, the list of products is situated in the left part of the screen, and the products selection menu is in the right part.
To create a new document, click on the New document button and choose a Supplier in the displayed dialogue box. If it is necessary, specify additional information like number, comments, date (time) of the document. The receiving paper will be filled in with products if you click on the corresponding buttons of the products selection menu.
You can edit the products list as many times as you need until the document is posted (you did not click on the Post document button). Once you click on the Post document button, the document will be saved in the Cloud database and will become available in the Administration panel\Warehouse\Products arrival screen to work with.
To create a new document, click on the Copy to a new doc button, thus a new document will be created and it will be a complete copy of the source document. This new document can be edited.
The Reverse documents button is used when you need to cancel the posted document. When you click on it, a new document is created automatically with the same product items as in the reversed document; however the products quantities will be negative.
In the Document mode the list of receiving papers is displayed in the right part of the screen. The list of documents is filtered by date. The filtering period is displayed just above the list of documents. If you click on it, a calendar wizard will be called allowing to modify this period.
When navigating the list, product items of the document will be refreshed in the left part of the screen.