Executing products receipt
You can prepare products receipt in the Administration panel, section Warehouse \ Products arrival
To create a receipt, click on the Create button
In the document card, fill in all required fields:
- Delivery number
To enter the list of products, click on the Add row button.
In the new row, you have to input:
The products amount will be calculated automatically.
Add a new row in the table for each product type.
After completing the products list, click on the Save button.
Receipt based on the payment bill
In the Administration panel, section Warehouse\Products arrival, set the row pointer on the receipt paper to be paid.
Click on the button Input based on – Payment
Fill in the payment details in the document:
- Inbound payment
- Cash movement
- Outbound payment
- Input mutual payments balances
- Charge as expenses
- Cash desk/banking account source
- Cash movement article
To save the document, click on the Save button
In the Warehouse\Products arrival screen of the administration panel, create a document with an empty counterparty.
The Products list is located in the Administration panel\Products\Products and dishes. Please notice that the “Products” term is a generic one for Products, Ingredients, Dishes, Semi-finished products and Services.
For purpose of designation commonness, all Products are commonly referred to as Items in the software.
Items are located in the Products groups. To make products search easy-to-use, the structure of Products groups was made hierarchical, it means that some other groups may be found inside the main Group. You can create your own group structure and fill it with Items depending on your business activity needs.
The Create a Group button is designed to create a new group of Items.
The Parent field defines a (Parent) group one step higher in the hierarchy which contains the current Group.
To navigate between groups, double-click on the group.
The Create Item button is designed to create a new item (Product card). When creating an item, its group’s value will be defined in the Parent field. You can change the value of the Parent field any time you need it.
To create similar Items, you can use the Copy menu option. The Copy menu option is available once you click on the button with a gear-wheel icon located in the right part of the items list.
Watch Video lesson 1 showing how to work with products list.
The Import from csv-file button calls the dialogue window allowing to upload Items from an external file.
Button Export to Excel – to store in external files tables: Productions, Calculation cards, Technology cards.
The Products search field filters the list of items according to the field’s value.
To perform the inventory count, go to the screen Warehouse\Inventory of the mobile application and proceed as follows:
* Click the “New document” button and set the date and time for the inventory count, if necessary add comments.
* Perform the inventory count of the products’ remaining quantity by selecting an item in the menu (the right part of the screen) and entering its actual quantity.
If you have a scanner connected to your tablet, you can choose an item by scanning its barcode.
The list of items with their actual quantity will be saved in a new inventory document situated in the left part of the screen.
To switch to another inventory document, use the toggle button Products\Documents.
* Once you have completed entering all actual remaining quantities of product items in the warehouse, click the “Post document” button. All information about the inventory count will be immediately transferred to the cloud and displayed in the form of a document in the Administration panel – Warehouse\Inventory section.
* To compare the actual and expected remaining quantities of products in the warehouse, open the inventory document in the Administration panel using the link Warehouse\Inventory.
The Copy button allows creating a copy of the inventory document with the purpose of its further updating.
The Delete button allows deleting the document, if it has not been posted yet.
The menu button […] allows editing the moment and comments of the document, if it has not been posted yet.
You can add products images to the buttons of the products selection menu by using the Photos upload button in the Administration panel: Products\Price list items. The Photos upload button is located in the right part of the hierarchical list of the price list items.
To view changes on the tablet, you need to re-login to the mobile application
To start working with receiving papers, choose the Warehouse\Products arrival menu option.
Depending on the switch mode, Products or Documents, the Products arrival window changes its form functioning mode:
The Products mode allows working directly with a receiving paper, i.e. to create, to edit or to copy a receiving paper.
The Documents mode allows working with the list of receiving documents.
When using the Products mode, the list of products is situated in the left part of the screen, and the products selection menu is in the right part.
To create a new document, click on the New document button and choose a Supplier in the displayed dialogue box. If it is necessary, specify additional information like number, comments, date (time) of the document. The receiving paper will be filled in with products if you click on the corresponding buttons of the products selection menu.
You can edit the products list as many times as you need until the document is posted (you did not click on the Post document button). Once you click on the Post document button, the document will be saved in the Cloud database and will become available in the Administration panel\Warehouse\Products arrival screen to work with.
To create a new document, click on the Copy to a new doc button, thus a new document will be created and it will be a complete copy of the source document. This new document can be edited.
The Reverse documents button is used when you need to cancel the posted document. When you click on it, a new document is created automatically with the same product items as in the reversed document; however the products quantities will be negative.
In the Document mode the list of receiving papers is displayed in the right part of the screen. The list of documents is filtered by date. The filtering period is displayed just above the list of documents. If you click on it, a calendar wizard will be called allowing to modify this period.
When navigating the list, product items of the document will be refreshed in the left part of the screen.
You can write-off products in the Administration panel:
* Products without recipe are written-off on the Warehouse\Products write-off screen.
* Dishes with recipe are written-off on the Warehouse\Production catering screen.
If you want to write-off products automatically, set the corresponding flag in the Administration panel: Settings\Accounting policy\Write-off automatically. Thus products will be written-off automatically after every selling.
Press the Generate writing-off sales button on the Warehouse\Products write-off screen or on the Warehouse\Production catering screen and the corresponding products will be written-off as of pressing this button.
If there is a product balance in the warehouse, it will be written-off with an allowance for its average-weighted price.
If there is no balance and writting-off into the red is authorized (the flag is set Settings\Accounting policy\Allow to write-off if product balance is absent), the program will write-off at the last receipt price. The receipt price is defined in the Administration panel: Warehouse\Products arrival.
The Production catering document is located in the Administration panel\Warehouse\Production catering
There are two possible modes of writing-off:
- Write-off mode: in this mode, the warehouse stock will be written-off on actual basis of dishes sales. A writing-off document of sold dishes is created automatically and includes the calculation of a cost price for each ingredient which the dishes were made of.
If you press the Generate writing-off on sales button on the Warehouse\Production catering screen, only documents for writing-off by sales will be created.
- Production mode: in this mode, dishes and semi-finished goods production will be written-off on actual basis.
For production records, you have to go to the Administration panel: Products\Products and Dishes…
* and in the Production warehouse field, define a warehouse where the dish will be used after being made.
* and in the Recipe section, define the ingredients composition that are essential for a dish making.
After being made, the Dish comes to the production warehouse at cost price according to the job order cost card. Its composition ingredients are written-off accordingly.
If the Dish is moved to another warehouse for further selling, it will be recorded and written-off as a Product (without job order cost card) at the cost price of the production warehouse.
Writing-off documents of produced dishes are created manually in the following way:
- Press the Create button
- In the document card, set the Production mode
- Press the Add row button on the Dish production grid to generate the list of produced dishes.
- Press the Fill button to fill the list of dish ingredients in from its job order cost card.
- Using the Ingredients list, you can modify a dish composition, for example, change products in the production.
If there is a stock balance in the warehouse, it will be written-off with an allowance of its average-weighted price.
If there is no stock balance and writting-off into the red is authorized (the flag Settings\Accounting policy\Authorize writing-off without products stock balance is set), the program will write-off at the last receipt price. The receipt price is defined in the Administration panel: Warehouse\Products arrival
If you need to declare products arrival in the warehouse using other measurement units than the base ones, go to the Products card through the Administration panel\Products\Products and Dishes\Meas.units tab and specify additional measurement units for your incoming order:
* Tap the Add Row button
* In this new line, input a measurement unit and a base unit calculation factor.
For example, we have Milk which base unit is the Litre. On the tab of measurement units management we can add an additional measurement unit “Bottle 1.5 l” with base unit calculation factor equal to 1.5. Thus to declare the receipt of 3 bottles in the warehouse, we have to specify “Milk, unit Bottle 1,5 l, quantity 3” in the products receipt document. The program will automatically make the conversion of the quantity and price into base unit and we will get 1.5 * 3 = 4.5 litres entered the warehouse.
Vendors (Counterparties, Suppliers or Customers) are managed in the Administration panel: Warehouse\Additional\Counterparties. On this screen you can specify contractor’s contact details such as Name, Tax identification number, Telephone number, Address and a Supplier\Customer attribute.
You can find a product card in the Administration panel\Products\Products and dishes.
We use the Products term as a general designation for Goods, Ingredients, Dishes, Semi-finished products and Services.
Product card fields are intended to specify:
- Products are common goods that you can sell or buy. Products don’t have any job order cost card. They can be determined as ingredients of dishes or semi-finished. As soon as a dish is sold, the sold quantity of products is written-off automatically by the Products write-off document.
- Ingredients are components of dishes or semi-finished products. Ingredients are not visible on the tablet as it is supposed that they cannot be sold. If you need to sell ingredients, set the Type value equal to Products in the Products card
- A Dish is made of Products and Ingredients (Chicken Kiev and Blueberry Martini cocktail) and it can be sold. Dish components are defined on the Job order cost card tab. After being sold the Dish components are written-off by the Food services production document. If a Dish is composed of another Dish or Semi-finished product, the components of these ones will be also added to be written-off.
- Semi-finished products are the same as Products. This kind of category was created to easily distinguish dishes from semi-products.
- Services represent intangible goods that can be sold and bought. But when a service is sold or bought, no warehouse movement is generated.
- Selling price is a price written by default in the Price list (Menu) of the tablet. The price is indicated for a base unit. In the Price list (Menu) you have the possibility to set a price other than the one indicated in the Products reference book.
- Barcode allows you to simplify products selection when executing selling or werahouse operations.
- Weight items, this field defines if it’s necessary to input weight for products being sold. It can be used both for weighted and draught products.
- Not present in price list, this field is intended to make products invisible in the Price list (Menu) of the tablet.
- Min. stock balance represents a minimum products stock that must be in the warehouse. If a Stock balance drops under the minimum quantity, the corresponding line will be highlighted in red in the Stock balance and Products stocks movements report.
- Recommended balance represents a products balance while achieving of which it is recommended to produce a request. If a Stock balance drops under the reccomended quantity, the corresponding line will be highlighted in yellow in the Stock balance and Products stocks movements report
Last receipt price value can be defined automatically by the Products receipt document or it can be set manually. This field is used to define a product’s price during writing-off or calculation of a dish’s cost price when this product is absent in the stock balance and it’s impossible to determine its average-weighted price.
Закладка “Цена продажи”
позволяет установить различные цены в разных меню на один и тот же товар
Tab Sell price
It allows you to set different prices in different menus on the same goods
To keep dishes cost accounting records, it is recommended to:
* Create a separate Ingredients products group in the Administration panel: Products\Products and Dishes
* Enter products items which are ingredients (products) in the Ingredients group. When entering products items you have to set the Type field value equal to Ingredients.
Products Reference book is hierarchical so it offers the possibility to create an easy to use structure of ingredients groups.
* The Recipe tab appears for a product if its type is defined as a Dish or Semi-finished.
For a Dish, define ingredients composition for making this dish in the Product card \Recipe.
Use the Add row button to create a list of dish ingredients. You can even choose Semi-finished as an ingredient and the program will resolve it into components during automatic writing-off.
Writing-off of a product quantity will be made with respect to the Qty – (gross quantity) column value.
A Net Qty (net quantity) column value is indicated just as a reference.
* To calculate Price and Cost price of a dish, tap the Calculate cost price button.
The cost price is calculated based on a weighted-avarage stock balance in the warehouse to date. If there is no stock balance, the price of the last receipt is used for the calculation.
You can set manually the receipt price in a product card (Ingredient).
A stock balance in the warehouse can be defined in the Administration panel:
* Warehouse\Products stocks movements
This type of document is created in the Administration panel\Warehouse\Inventory screen and allows simplifying control of Products balances in the warehouse.
Manner of performance:
* Create an Inventory document using the Create button.
* Get an imputed products balance in the warehouse on the user-specified date using the Fill button. It’s this button that will show you an imputed products balance in the warehouse as of the current date (use-specified date).
* Input a real product quantity present in the warehouse In the Real qty column.
* When required, you can modify the value in the Price column if you consider the imputed price to be wrong.
* To add new products items, tap the Add Row button.
Once you save you document, the program will execute corrective warehouse movements to make balances equal to actually input quantities. If after having entered a real products quantity you make modifications in old documents and your accounting quantity becomes different, tap the Fill acc.qty button. The program will save the actual quantity and update the accounting one.