Для того, что бы использовать мобильное приложение eMenu в Вашем заведении- необходимо установить переключатель Use SmartTouch eMenu в\ Administration Panel \ Settings \Outlets \ Card \
- Getting started in the Mobile application, Work in the Mobile Application
The Sales screen can be called from the program menu or from the list of closed orders.
On the left side of the screen there is a list of ordered dishes.
To create a new order, use the Create button.
On the right part of the screen, you can see a hierarchical menu of products (dishes). Items of the Products (dishes) menu are sorted according to the order defined in the Administration panel: Products\Price list items under the buttons with products groups’ designations.
To add new items (products, dishes) to an order, tap the corresponding buttons with products designations. Above the hierarchical menu there are Modifiers, Popular and Search buttons simplifying the search of required products.
If you need to adjust the quantity of the ordered dishes, simply use the buttons + (plus) or – (minus).
The Preparation tickets button allows you to launch printing of the ordered dishes on kitchen printers installed at the site.
The Guest Check button launches a guest check (bill) printing for a guest.
The Payment button calls a dialogue box requiring a payment input so you can complete the order payment operation.
While working with orders, you can use the following management elements:
If you need to switch the window amongst orders, use the horizontal scroll bar located at the upper left of orders items list.
This button allows accessing operations to work with orders:
- Delete order
- Change table
- Transfer to another waiter
- Split order
- Comment to the order line (comment will be printed on an opposite in the form of a recommendation to the preparation of the product, such as “roast is not strong, not salt”)
Сomment to the order (comment will be printed on an opposite in the form of a recommendation to the preparation of the whole order, for example, “Prepare the client in a hurry as soon as possible”)
This button calls a dialogue box allowing to apply a discount
This button displays additional information about an order
1. Connection settings
This screen allows to:
- Set up a connection string. Specify web.smarttouch.com.ua:300 in the IP address field
- Display the establishment administrator’s login (demoen) on the button which was used to log in to the application.
- Call the establishment administrator’s authorization dialog box.
2. Service modes settings
This screen allows you to:
- Set an extra charge for restaurant guests serving
- Set a period during which the order is considered as a new one
- Set the mode of cash register shifts (manual, automatic)
- Display the query by guests number for a new order
- Reset reports settings to zero (reset additional settings of some reports to zero)
3. Interface settings
- install mobile application languages and to determine the font size
- lock the screen after payment
- to show the remains of a warehouse in the section Warehouse applications, parishes, travel documents, and inventory write-offs (the value of the remaining quantity of the goods appear on the menu button on the stock)
- display comments in the tabs with orders
4. Synchronization settings
It allows to:
- Set a frequency of data exchange with a cloud
- Set orders storage duration on the tablet
- Set requirements for data exchange after closing an order
5. Check printing settings
Here you will be able to set inscriptions content on the check.
Formatting inscriptions on the guest check. Using the symbol ^ can break up the text “basement” on several lines.
In the “Number of copies of a check” you can specify the number.
Print the signature line – adds a line to sign a guest check
Print item number – number print position of the ordered dishes at the guest check
6. Database settings
It allows to:
- Send the tablet’s database to the support service
- Create a database backup copy
- Restore a database backup copy
- Clear test orders