In the Administration panel:
* Create and set up rights for the groups of users (Cash register clerks, Administrators, Waiters) in the Access\Tablet user Groups screen
* Assign tablet Users to the corresponding Users Groups in the Access\Tablet users screen
The Clouds owner can delegate a part of his/her powers to the Establishment Administrator.
To create a new Establishment Administrator, go to the Administration panel: Access\Administration panel Users and tap the Create button. A new form will be open requiring to enter the following information:
- Name and Surname
- Interface language
- “Active” status (if this flag is unchecked, user will temporary have no access to the establishment management)
- Access to the products and materials requests (provides access to the creation of products supply requests)
- Users management (offers the possibility to create and set up rights for all Administration panel and Mobile application users)
To create new users, go to the Administration panel: Access\Tablet users.
PIN-codes are used to identify users, thus they should be input in the Password field.
Access rights of the tablet’s Users (Waiters, Salespersons) are defined by their users’ groups membership, for example, «Waiters».
PIN-code usage allows:
* a waiter to work only with his orders.
* keeping sales records and working hours of each waiter (salesperson).
To sign in to the program on the tablet, you should enter Establishment Administrator’s login and password (provided in the registration mail) or from the Administration panel: Access\Admin panel Users. Next time you enter the program, it will remember your login and password. In future you will just have to input PIN-codes of the tablet’s Users.
Use the menu Settings\Connection “You logged in as.. Log out” if you want to change the Establishment Administrator you used to log in.
If you need to edit the administrator’s profile, use the Administration Panel: Access\Admin panel Users.
You can add or modify the tablet’s Users (Waiters, Salespersons) in the Administration Panel: Access\Tablet users.
To set up access rights for the tablet’s Groups of Users (Waiters, Salespersons), use the Administration Panel: Access\Tablet Users Groups.
To add a new user, go to the Administration panel: Access\Tablet Users\Choose an Establishment Administrator\Create and enter the following information in the user’s file:
• Name: user’s name
• Group: Local groups of users
• Password: PIN-code (use only digits)
To change a user in the Mobile application:
- go to the screen of locking and authorization, tap the button with the lock icon located in the upper-right corner of the application.
- input a PIN code of a new user.
Acces permission of a Mobile application user depends on his\her assignment to a certain Local group of users.
In the Administration panel: Access\Tablet Users
Specify a corresponding group in the card of a local user.
If necessary, create a new local group of users or modify the settings of the actual one in the Administration panel: Access\Users Groups.