If orders created on the tablet are not visible in the Administration panel\Orders, you have to check:
* Internet connection availability on the tablet: try to open any website in your browser (for example http://smarttouchpos.eu/en/).
* Connection availability between your tablet and the Cloud: tap the button with a cloud icon on the tablet in the section Closed orders, and the program will execute a forced upload submission.
If Internet and Cloud connections are ok, but Orders have not appeared in the Administration panel yet, you need to send your database to the support service (on the tablet: Main menu\Settings\Database\Send database to the support ) and we will determine and solve the problem.
If any problem occurs on your tablet and you cannot solve it by yourself, proceed through the following steps:
* Log in to the application as an Establishment Administrator
* Describe as completely as possible the problem heart in the field Support\Send a question to support and tap the Send button.
* Then go to the Main menu\Settings\Database\Send database to the support and the support team will look into the problem immediately.
If there are many mobile POS-terminals (tablets) which are working in the establishment
You can view the list of devices connected to the cloud in the Administration panel\Settings\Licenses and Payments.
Click on the button located to the right of the field title “Amount of licenses on devices”.
Devices are included automatically in the list when connecting to the cloud.
If required, you can select specific devices from the list to be connected in compliance with the number of devices licenses.
Need a callback?
Thank you for your registration in SmartTouch POS system!
We’ve sent you an e-mail with access details and video tutorials.
Check your mailbox!