Functionality allows you to store information about the distribution of the ordered dishes among the guests (who had ordered).
When you create an order, specify the number of guests at the table.
If guests will be more than one, on the tablet in the mobile POS – terminal in the list of food icons appear in the form of men.
Click on the icon and select the icon with the number of guests
Information on the distribution of food among the guests will be printed in an Kitchen check
To add new products or dishes in the Mobile Application, go to the section Sales, and tap the menu Products and Dishes. The view of the displayed items will be the same as they were input in the Administration panel: Products\Price list items.
If an establishment uses a single menu, it will be updated automatically in the Mobile Application after being edited in the Administration panel. If several menus are used, restart the Mobile Application to update all of them
“Everyone pays for his own food”, this solution was implemented on the POS-terminal for a group meal when people want to share the cost of the bill. It’s easy: when creating an order, don’t forget to indicate the number of guests and link the ordered dish with the guest who will pay for it. This information will be displayed on the preliminary check.
The cashflow items allow:
— grouping payments depending on their destination, for example, Outgoing payments\Payment for the supplied products, Incoming payments\Alcoholic beverages selling;
— getting reports broken down by cashflow items;
— using them to link with payments while importing payments into 1C Accounting.
The list of cashflow items groups is hierarchical and located in the Administration panel: Finance\Cashflow items.
This option will provide you the possibility to perform outgoing payments on the tablet specifying the item.
To define an cashflow item as an Outgoing one, you should set the flag in the article card of the Administration panel: Finance\Cashflow items\Outgoing payment.
The appropriate cashflow item is selected while performing payment via the Outgoing payment button on the Cash register screen on the tablet.
Only outgoing payments are available on the tablet.
You can overview the performed payments in:
– Administration panel\Finance\Payments
– Administration panel\ Finance\Cash report (if you click on the till day line, its explanation will be displayed).
Mobile POS terminal allows you to accompany the ordered dishes with comments. Comments can be used to take into account the features of orders when preparing dishes.
In order for information about the order of the dish to be displayed in the counter or in the Kitchen window, it is necessary to set the Print Category (specify the place of preparation) in the item card in the price elements.
Viewing the comments on the dishes is available in the Kitchen window.
The ability to display comments in bookmarks is determined in the Mobile Application Settings in the Interface section.
Mobile POS terminal allows you to follow the order comment. Comments can be used to account for the peculiarities of orders, and to identify them in the tabs in the Sales window.
The ability to display the comments in the tabs is determined by using the interface in the section of mobile application settings.
To enter comment you must in window of sale, press the Menu button, select the order Comment and enter a short text in the dialog box that appears.
* You can create and edit restaurant rooms in the Administration panel: Settings\Restaurant\Restaurant rooms
* You can create and edit tables in the Administration panel: Settings\Restaurant\Tables
When you create a new table, you will have to enter its number or designation (in the Designation field) as well as the rooms where it is located (in the Restaurant room field).
The Order by field will allow you to set the selection order of tables on the tablet which is also used for a new order creation. To set tables location in the room, use the Tables map window.
To start working with receiving papers, choose the Warehouse\Products arrival menu option.
Depending on the switch mode, Products or Documents, the Products arrival window changes its form functioning mode:
The Products mode allows working directly with a receiving paper, i.e. to create, to edit or to copy a receiving paper.
The Documents mode allows working with the list of receiving documents.
When using the Products mode, the list of products is situated in the left part of the screen, and the products selection menu is in the right part.
To create a new document, click on the New document button and choose a Supplier in the displayed dialogue box. If it is necessary, specify additional information like number, comments, date (time) of the document. The receiving paper will be filled in with products if you click on the corresponding buttons of the products selection menu.
You can edit the products list as many times as you need until the document is posted (you did not click on the Post document button). Once you click on the Post document button, the document will be saved in the Cloud database and will become available in the Administration panel\Warehouse\Products arrival screen to work with.
To create a new document, click on the Copy to a new doc button, thus a new document will be created and it will be a complete copy of the source document. This new document can be edited.
The Reverse documents button is used when you need to cancel the posted document. When you click on it, a new document is created automatically with the same product items as in the reversed document; however the products quantities will be negative.
In the Document mode the list of receiving papers is displayed in the right part of the screen. The list of documents is filtered by date. The filtering period is displayed just above the list of documents. If you click on it, a calendar wizard will be called allowing to modify this period.
When navigating the list, product items of the document will be refreshed in the left part of the screen.
In the appeared panel fill in the necessary information:
If the customer is your regular customer and the information is included in the Guests list, indicate the first characters of his name or surname in the Name field and click on the arrow to the right of the field. The program will fill in the details of the Customer automatically.
If the buyer is new and has not been previously included in the guest list, enter his data in the delivery card fields.
In the Delivery Date and Delivery Time fields, specify the date and time for which the order should be delivered.
If you want to save the customer information in the Guests list, go through the main menu in the Guests section and create a buyer card there. You can also register a new guest in the administration panel \ Loyalty \ Guests
The discounts configuration screen is located in Administration panel\Loyalty\Discounts and promotions.
You can find the main settings on the Main tab, they include:
* Name: Defines a discount name, for example, Discount on goods for women on Mother’s Day.
* Percent: defines the applied percent of discount:
* Manual: Allows to apply a discount in manual mode. A Waiter (salesperson) can apply discounts in his discretion.
– if the Manual and Automatic radio button is checked, the applied percent will be calculated depending on the products regular price
– if the Bonus points radio button is checked, the percent of rewarded bonus points will be calculated depending on the purchase amounts
* Auto: Allows to apply a discount in automatic mode to goods and checks when items on the order match the specified criterion.
* Bonus points: defines the mode of bonus points rewards depending on the accumulated amount spent to purchase certain products
* Enabled: Allows to make this discount available on the order entry screen.
* Use schedule: Defines if the discount should be applied according to the schedule specified on the Schedule tab.
The schedule defines the period, time and days of week when this discount becomes active.
The schedule is effective both for automatic and manual discount.
* Priority: Defines the order in which the concurrently available discounts are applied to the discounts check which cannot be combined. The program will select and apply a discount with a higher priority. The priority is set by digits, so the higher the digit, the less is priority.
* Is additive: Allows to add a disount value to the values of other concurrently available discounts. As a result, a combined discount will be applied.
* Product category: It defines a product category which the discount will be applied to. A product category is defined in the product card.
* Affects the position in succession in the check: It defines the product order number (in descending order) which the discount will be applied to.
For example, of we set 100% off for every third position, the discount will be applied to the third position having the lowest price.
The Face value per groups tab. On this tab you can specify another discount for certain groups. Fox example, if you have entered 10% off but you don’t want to apply it to all items of the Suppliments and Cocktails groups, simply specify these groups and input 0% off on the Face value tab.
On the QR code tab, you can download a discount code, print it or send it to customers by e-mail. On the tablet, the cashier can read this code using the camera and the discount will be applied automatically (according to the rules of the discount application that were specified in the card). Besides you can disable the cashier permission to enter the discount manually and leave just the possibility to scan QR codes.
To create and set up Loyalty programs, use the screen of Administration panel\Loyalty programs.
To work with the list of Guests, go to the Administration panel section Loyalty\Guests.
If you need to work with guests on the mobile application, use the Guests screen.
Fiscal groups are applied to divide products by tax, imposed on their sale.
Fiscal groups are managed in the Administration panel: Settings\Other\Fiscal groups.
To assign a fiscal group to the selected product, use the Administration panel: Products\Products and dishes\Product card\Categories\Fiscal group field.
If no fiscal group is selected, the product won’t be printed.
You can run SmatrTouch POS application on your tablet by taping the icon
After you sign in, you’ll gain access to the application’s main menu
The main menu offers you the possibility to go quickly to the most frequently used windows of the program:
* Reports opens a report by payment types.
If you want to choose another report, to go to other program’s windows or go back to the main menu, use the Menu button located in the upper-left corner of the screen.
Additional buttons may be located in the upper right corner of the windows heading. These buttons will provide the possibility to go quickly to other windows or execute various courses of action:
This button allows changing a user or reauthenticating. User’s name (of1) working on the tablet is displayed to the right of the button
Transition to the window Open orders
Transition to the window Sales
Displays sales revenue by payment type overnight
Initiates information exchange with a cloud
Creates a new order
Transition to the window Tables map
Allows moving tables on the Tables map
If you need to get rid of old test orders before getting started and to save initial settings:
• delete orders in the Administration panel: Orders\Delete
• and to delete orders remained on the tablet in the mobile application: Main menu\Settings\Database\Clear orders button
A correct balance in the cash drawer is to be determined in case of inconsistences between cash balance in the Cash register sceen of the Mobile Application and the one displayed in the Administration panel\Reports\Cash report screen.
To adjust your cash balances:
If you want to set a goods quantity (weight) as a mandatory value when adding a new item, it means that a dialogue box will be displayed automatically requesting to input product quantity (weight), you should set a flag in the Administration panel: Products\Products and Dishes\Weight
You can use the Weight flag both for loose and draught goods.
Z-report is a special type of receipt printed on a cash drawer. It contains information of a day report. After running the End day function, the cash register will automatically reset its internal storage memory and all data will be saved and feed into the cash register fiscal memory. This report allows balancing cash drawers every day. Besides, the Payment transactions register is completed on the basis of this report. Thus following a consistent set of closing procedures (including printing and glueing your Z-report in the appropriate section of the Payment transactions register) is essential to protect your establishment assets and avoid financial panalties for late capitalization of cash in your cash drawers.
When and haw many Z reports should be printed?
Our task is to create a cappuccino product using such ingredients as coffee, milk, sugar and a cup
Lesson 5. Creating and setting up the second establishment
Our task is to create a cappuccino product using such ingredients as coffee, milk, sugar and a cup
1. Printer Bluetooth IPOS-PT2200
2. Print a test page
3. Configure the tablet pairing with a Bluetooth printer
4. Register the printer in the Administration Panel
5. Connect the printer to outlet
6. Sale of products from tablet
7. Print guest check
The Guests window displays the list of standing customers and allows to:
* keep records of guests and their contacts
* control justification of a discount offering
* check card holders against their photos
* keep records of standing guests’ preferences
Use the application’s main menu to go to the Guest window.
This screen allows to:
This screen allows you to:
It allows to:
Here you will be able to set inscriptions content on the check.
Formatting inscriptions on the guest check. Using the symbol ^ can break up the text “basement” on several lines.
In the “Number of copies of a check” you can specify the number.
Print the signature line – adds a line to sign a guest check
Print item number – number print position of the ordered dishes at the guest check
It allows to:
Modifiers are complementary Products (Ingredients) or Services used to make a Dish.
Modifiers can be represented as:
* a complementary Product or Ingredient (for example, sour cream or jam for pancakes). In this case the Type field should have the Product value. The corresponding quantity of the product-modifier will be deducted from the warehouse after a Dish sale.
* Services or notices, for example «Serve hot». A service designation will be printed on the preparation tickets(kitchen check). In this case the Type field should have the Service value.
Modifiers can be created in the Administration panel: Products\Modifiers.Procedure of entering modifiers on the tablet:
* You can add a dish to the order (or select one being already added)
* Or on the Modifiers tab, add modifiers available for a dish.
There are two types of modifiers:
* General modifiers are available for all dishes. If it is the case, you have to set General flag.
* Special modifiers are available only for certain dishes. They are specified in the dish file.
If a modifier was added to a dish, use the Price field in the modifier file to change the price amount of the dish accordingly.
Only tablet’s users assigned to the group of local users and for whom the flag Access to closed orders (Administration panel\Access\Tablet User Groups) is set, can modify a payment type of the closed check.
If you need to modify a payment type of the closed check on the tablet:
If orders created on the tablet are not visible in the Administration panel\Orders, you have to check:
* Internet connection availability on the tablet: try to open any website in your browser (for example http://smarttouchpos.eu/en/).
* Connection availability between your tablet and the Cloud: tap the button with a cloud icon on the tablet in the section Closed orders, and the program will execute a forced upload submission.
If Internet and Cloud connections are ok, but Orders have not appeared in the Administration panel yet, you need to send your database to the support service (on the tablet: Main menu\Settings\Database\Send database to the support ) and we will determine and solve the problem.
If you select the check box “Don’t show group in the electronic menu” located in the Administration panel \Products\Price List Items\Group, the displaying of the price-list items belonging to this group will be disabled in eMenu.
Payment by Privat24
1. Order receipt printing with QR-code
2. Scan and read customer QR-code with a check using a smartphone. On the smartphone must be installed Privat24
3. Payment for orders in the application Privat24
To perform the inventory count, go to the screen Warehouse\Inventory of the mobile application and proceed as follows:
* Click the “New document” button and set the date and time for the inventory count, if necessary add comments.
* Perform the inventory count of the products’ remaining quantity by selecting an item in the menu (the right part of the screen) and entering its actual quantity.
If you have a scanner connected to your tablet, you can choose an item by scanning its barcode.
The list of items with their actual quantity will be saved in a new inventory document situated in the left part of the screen.
To switch to another inventory document, use the toggle button Products\Documents.
* Once you have completed entering all actual remaining quantities of product items in the warehouse, click the “Post document” button. All information about the inventory count will be immediately transferred to the cloud and displayed in the form of a document in the Administration panel – Warehouse\Inventory section.
* To compare the actual and expected remaining quantities of products in the warehouse, open the inventory document in the Administration panel using the link Warehouse\Inventory.
The Copy button allows creating a copy of the inventory document with the purpose of its further updating.
The Delete button allows deleting the document, if it has not been posted yet.
The menu button […] allows editing the moment and comments of the document, if it has not been posted yet.
To configure your printer, go to the Administration panel: Settings\Printers\Create
• Specify your printer’s name, for example «Bill (guest check) printer» or «Printer in the meat shop».
• Choose your printer’s model
• Specify an IP address for your network printer
You can set your printer’s IP address by using a special utility supplied with the printer.
The IP address must be on the same network as the tablet.
After you finish working with the printer’s settings on the tablet, you have to sign out and then sign in once again to the application.
To print guest checks, choose your printer in Settings\Establishments\Printer: «Bill (guest check) printer».
To print preparation tickets (kitchen checks), specify the appropriate printing category for each dish.
For example, if you need to print orders for dishes on the printer installed in the kitchen and for cocktails in the bar:
Products\Products and Dishes\…Dish… «Chicken Kiev»\Categories\Print.Category: «Printer in the kitchen»,
Products\Products and Dishes\…Cocktails… «Blueberry Martini»\ Categories\Print.Category: «Printer in the Bar»
You can access reports of the mobile application through the Reports menu options.
Here the following types of reports are available:
Per payment types over a period: Payment method, Orders Amount, Sum, Average check
By orders over a period with grouping per checks:
Group of the check heading: Date and time (of the check), Oder ID, Author (Salesperson, waiter), Quantity (number of items in the check), Amount (of the check), Comments.
Check content (items): Products (Products designation/Dishes), Quantity, Amount
Per payments over a period: Date and time (of the payment), Payment ID, Author, Payment (Article of cash movement), Amount, Comments.
Per discounts over a period: Date and time, Order ID, Owner of the discount, Quantity, Discount %, Discount, Amount
Actions Log represents a log journal of the mobile application’s users: Date and time, Action, User, Comments, Order, Item.
There is also a possibility to set a filter by events type.
Sales report over a period and here you have the possibility to configure reports sections (sub-summary groups): Payment type, Waiter, Table, Order, Dish.
You can view sales by setting the period From and To (Date and time) with the help of the calendar widget or using the arrows in the upper-right corner of the screen.
You can draw up a Product order:
* in the Mobile Application by using a button or an option of the Requests menu.
* in the Administration panel Warehouse\Requests.
All requests created in the Mobile Application on the tablet become visible in the Administration panel.
If you work in the Mobile Application, you can specify supplier’s company name or internal order in the Supplier field.
The order itself doesn’t mean a product arrival and it doesn’t create any warehouse movements.
To create a real products arrival, you have to tap the Input Arrival by order button. In this case a new document containing products items of the order will be added in the «Products arrival» list. To complete arrival order creation, open the appropriate document in the Administration panel, tab Warehouse\Product Arrival\Modify button. Input prices and correct quantity. Once you save this document, a warehouse movement will be created.
Open the section Administration panel \ Warehouse \ Requests for goods and materials
Click the button in the form of a gear on the right side of the screen.
In the drop-down menu, select the required method for calculating the quantity of goods:
The program will automatically calculate and fill the required order items
The Sales screen can be called from the program menu or from the list of closed orders.
On the left side of the screen there is a list of ordered dishes.
To create a new order, use the Create button.
On the right part of the screen, you can see a hierarchical menu of products (dishes). Items of the Products (dishes) menu are sorted according to the order defined in the Administration panel: Products\Price list items under the buttons with products groups’ designations.
To add new items (products, dishes) to an order, tap the corresponding buttons with products designations. Above the hierarchical menu there are Modifiers, Popular and Search buttons simplifying the search of required products.
If you need to adjust the quantity of the ordered dishes, simply use the buttons + (plus) or – (minus).
The Preparation tickets button allows you to launch printing of the ordered dishes on kitchen printers installed at the site.
The Guest Check button launches a guest check (bill) printing for a guest.
The Payment button calls a dialogue box requiring a payment input so you can complete the order payment operation.
While working with orders, you can use the following management elements:
If you need to switch the window amongst orders, use the horizontal scroll bar located at the upper left of orders items list.
This button allows accessing operations to work with orders:
Сomment to the order (comment will be printed on an opposite in the form of a recommendation to the preparation of the whole order, for example, “Prepare the client in a hurry as soon as possible”)
This button calls a dialogue box allowing to apply a discount
This button displays additional information about an order
If any problem occurs on your tablet and you cannot solve it by yourself, proceed through the following steps:
* Log in to the application as an Establishment Administrator
* Describe as completely as possible the problem heart in the field Support\Send a question to support and tap the Send button.
* Then go to the Main menu\Settings\Database\Send database to the support and the support team will look into the problem immediately.
To set up the display order of the payment methods, go to the Administration panel\Settings\Payment method\Sorting order field.
On the tablet payment methods are sorted in increasing order depending on the value of the Sorting order field in the Sales screen.
It means that if you enter 1 for the “Cash” payment method and 2 for the “Cred.card” payment method, in the Sales screen the payment methods will be displayed in the following order: Cash, Cred.card.
However in the mobile application settings if the checkbox “Set the default payment type” is checked but you have not chosen any payment method yet, then the payment method with the lowest value of the Sorting order field, in our case it’s “Cash”, will be substituted in the dialogue box of payment confirmation (it is displayed after you click on the Pay button).
Moreover, if the checkbox “Set the default payment type” is not checked in the mobile application settings and you have not chosen any payment method yet, the application will not allow you executing payment by displaying the corresponding error message: “Error. Please select a payment type”.
Selecting a payment method is mandatory as it allows avoiding operator’s random errors.
Orders can be split by rearranging order items or a separate order can be created for each customer.
Call dialogue separation of the order:
– from window “Open orders” – in the press in a table cell “Open orders” and choose the menu option ‘Separation of the order”
A dialogue box will be displayed requiring to input a restaurant room and its table:
Once you have selected a table, proceed to dispatching dishes between the orders.
On the left side of the screen you can see the items of the order being split, and on the right side the order which all these dishes will be added to.
Simply use arrows to move dishes between orders.
When ordering meals accounted matching dishes for guests in the window division order the indication guest rooms and additional controls allow you to quickly divide order
You can find more detailed information about how to get started with the mobile application here.
The Closed orders window displays the list of orders (left side of the screen) and order content (right side of the screen).
When you move up and down the list of orders, their content changes accordingly and only the content assigned to the selected order is shown.
Here you can execute the following operations:
* to return an order by using the Return button;
* to open a closed order for modifications by using the Open closed order button. If you open an order, you have to specify a reason of its opening (Orders reasons are kept here)
Once you open an order, it will be moved from the list of closed order to the list of open orders.
If you tap the button, the following operations will become available:
* Reprint Guest check – allows you to reprint a guest check (bill).
* info on Order- allows you to get information about the current order.
All open orders are represented in the form of a table divided up per waiters.
If you tap an order cell, the following operations will become available:
On this screen you have access to the shortcut buttons and so you can:
create a new order and quickly go to the Sales screen
or to the Tables map screen
or initiate information exchange with the Cloud
and go to the Sales screen
The Products request screen is called from the program menu. On this screen two modes of functioning are available:
On the left side of the screen there is a list of products contained in an order.
If you are working in a Request creation mode, you can see a hierarchical menu of products and dishes on the right side of the screen.
Items of the Products and dishes selection menu are sorted according to the order defined in the Administration panel: Products\Products and Dishes under the buttons with products groups’ designations.
To add new items (products, dishes) to a request, tap the appropriate buttons with products designations. If you need to adjust the quantity of the ordered dishes in the request, use the buttons + (plus) or – (minus).
The list of sent requests is located on the right side of the screen.
If you tap on a sent request row, a list of products contained in it will be displayed on the left side of the screen.
The Tables map screen will provide you the possibility to set up an accurate floor plan of restaurant rooms.
If you tap a table, a pop-up opens showing short information about an order and the New order creation button.
For restaurant rooms switching, tap a room designation in the upper part of the screen.
Create and edit tables can be in the mobile POS-terminal on the tablet. To enter edit mode, click the pencil icon.
The button with a picture of the sign + (Plus) is located in the lower right corner to create a new table.
Fill in the field “table number” and drag the table to the desired location on the hall plan
Restaurant rooms and tables are maintained in the Administration panel: Settings\Restaurant
To move tables on a restaurant room plan, simply use the button.
The list of Guests is located in the Administration panel, in the Loyalty\Guests section
As a rule, both regular clients of the establishment and those who are intended to be attracted to the special events, are added in the Guests lists.
Working with this list will allow you:
The Guests list of the Administration panel automatically syncs up to the clients list of the mobile POS-terminal on the tablet.
The list may be filtered by Name, Surname, Phone number, Card number, Post address, month and year of birth.
In the guest’s card there is the History section which allows tracking the sequence of the discounts applying.
When restarting the program, keep the tablet connected to the Internet.
The program defines the most popular Dishes (Products) based on the sales statistics for the last 30 days.
It means that the program will offer Dishes or Products in the Popular section according to these data
You can use the following operating modes of till:
If you need to work in the Till shifts mode:
— clear the flag in the Administration panel: Settings\Establishments\Manual closing of Till shifts
— set the flag in the application SmartTouch POS: Main menu\Settings\Manual closing of Till shifts
After having modified the operating mode settings of the till, sign in once again to the application SmartTouch POS.
Woking in the SmartTouch POS application while in Till shifts mode, the Close the current Till shift and open a new one button will become available.
Till operations are performed in the Mobile application\Cash section. You can perform the following operations:
You can add comments for each cash register operation. These comments will be visible both in reports and in the list of orders on the Administration panel screen.
If you press the POS-terminal block on the tablet, then when you enter the PIN code to access the mobile app in the “Auth” button will appear allowing the user to complete the current shift.
The sales results you can see:
Reports\By payment methods
Reports \By checks
Reports \By selling
Buttons with left\right arrows allow selecting a day of selling (previous\next) to overview.
* in the Administration panel: Finance\Cash Report
If you work with a fiscal printer:
* You will have to generate a Z-report. This report type is used by the fiscal authorities to control entrepreneurs activities. A cashier generates a Z-report at the end of his\her shift to collect the cash drawer and transfer the total to the administrator (if there is one).
After printing the Z-report, the cashier removes the cash from the cash drawer. Z-report data are recorded in the cash book:
— Z-report number
— cash total at the beginning of the workday (Shift)
— cash total at the end of the workday (Shift)
— sales revenue per Shift
— report generation date
— payments on a clearing basis
* to track each cash drawer during a shift, you can produce an X-report. If the Z-report just reset all cash register transactions, the X-report allows to overview (on the printed report) all transactions without reseting the storage memory of the fiscal printer.
* you can print a Zero-check to check the operability of the fiscal printer and if its date and time were set correctly.
Using a cash register
It’s the waiter (cashier) who usually opens and closes the shift. To open a shift, proceed as follows:
Z-report (report with clearance) is a summary report on the current cash drawer shift. When you generate a Z-report, you are ending the current cash drawer session and starting a new one. It is recommended to run this operation at the end of a day or shift. You will find more detailed information in the section Closing a shift.
After you press the Z–report button, the program will check if any fiscal printer is connected to this tablet (point of sale).
If the program doesn’t detect any connected fiscal printers, you will need to print a zero-check.
It is recommended to start a till day by printing a zero-check. Successful executon of this operation shows the operability and availability of the fiscal printer. To print a zero-check, all you have to do is to press the Zero check button. If the printing is satisfactory, the fiscal printer will deliver the zero-check. In case the printer is not connected to the workplace or is switched off, an error massage will be displayed.
Just before the zero-check printing, the system checks the time on the fiscal printer and the current system time (on the tablet), if they don’t coincide, the corresponding massage will be displayd.
If this check was not printed, you have to check the connection settings of the fiscal printer.
Depositing cash in the cash drawer:
SmartTach POS technology offers you the possibility to work in the Mobile Application on the tablet even without Internet but in this case keep in mind the following particularities:
* Once you run the application on the tablet, the status of the directory (tables with settings) will correspond to the last synchronization with the Cloud.
* During this period of offline work, all products supply requests as well as the information about sales will be accumulated on the tablet.
* Documents exchange between the tablet and the Administration panel will be executed automatically as soon as the Internet connection becomes available
* Nevertheless the Internet connection is absolutely mandatory during the first launch of the Mobile Application on the tablet.
Need a callback?
Thank you for your registration in SmartTouch POS system!
We’ve sent you an e-mail with access details and video tutorials.
Check your mailbox!