To create new users, go to the Administration panel: Access\Tablet users.
PIN-codes are used to identify users, thus they should be input in the Password field.
Access rights of the tablet’s Users (Waiters, Salespersons) are defined by their users’ groups membership, for example, «Waiters».
PIN-code usage allows:
* a waiter to work only with his orders.
* keeping sales records and working hours of each waiter (salesperson).
Acces permission of a Mobile application user depends on his\her assignment to a certain Local group of users.
In the Administration panel: Access\Tablet Users
Specify a corresponding group in the card of a local user.
If necessary, create a new local group of users or modify the settings of the actual one in the Administration panel: Access\Users Groups.
The Clouds owner can delegate a part of his/her powers to the Establishment Administrator.
To create a new Establishment Administrator, go to the Administration panel: Access\Administration panel Users and tap the Create button. A new form will be open requiring to enter the following information:
To sign in to the program on the tablet, you should enter Establishment Administrator’s login and password (provided in the registration mail) or from the Administration panel: Access\Admin panel Users. Next time you enter the program, it will remember your login and password. In future you will just have to input PIN-codes of the tablet’s Users.
Use the menu Settings\Connection “You logged in as.. Log out” if you want to change the Establishment Administrator you used to log in.
If you need to edit the administrator’s profile, use the Administration Panel: Access\Admin panel Users.
You can add or modify the tablet’s Users (Waiters, Salespersons) in the Administration Panel: Access\Tablet users.
To set up access rights for the tablet’s Groups of Users (Waiters, Salespersons), use the Administration Panel: Access\Tablet Users Groups.
You can create a new establishment in the Administration panel. To do this, proceed as follows:
Appoint an Establishment Administrator:
The Administrator must be able to manage your new establishment, that’s why you should create a login for him:
Administration panel: Access\Admin panel Users\… Create a new user [an establishment Administrator]:
Select your new establishment.
If you need to create a new tablet User for your new establishment, first of all prepare the tablet to work with the cloud:
• Install the SmartTouch POS application from Google Play Market or AppStore
• Log in to the SmartTouch POS application using the login of your new administrator
• Run the mobile application on the tablet and enter the User’s (waiter, salesperson) PIN-code.
If the Establishment is intended to work with a Price list (Menu) that is other than the current one, you can create a new price list in the Administration panel:
• Press the Create button in Products\Price list
• Fill this new Price list in with products:
Products\Price list items, here select your new Price list and use the buttons “Create Group” and “Create item”.
In the Administration panel: Settings\Payment methods\Create
When creating a new payment method, the following fields are mandatory for input:
• Name: Name of a new payment method as it will be displayed on the tablet
• Type: It defined the type of this payment method
• Sort by: This field sets the sorting order for the Payment screen on the tablet.
To get started quickly in the Administration panel, enter a minimum amount of information in the sections:
For a restaurant with waiters:
To complete the program set up for en establishment, you should fill the additional sectons in
This mode of operations in the Cloud will allow your company:
* to organize employees work regardless of their actual location
* to make workplaces portable
* to eliminate problems related to the high IT infrastructure maintenance costs (servers, softwares, database, staff)
* to exchange information with 1C Accounting
* and it will allow your customers to order dishes by themselves
To add a new user, go to the Administration panel: Access\Tablet Users\Choose an Establishment Administrator\Create and enter the following information in the user’s file:
• Name: user’s name
• Group: Local groups of users
• Password: PIN-code (use only digits)
If you need to get rid of old test orders before getting started and to save initial settings:
• delete orders in the Administration panel: Orders\Delete
• and to delete orders remained on the tablet in the mobile application: Main menu\Settings\Database\Clear orders button
If you select the check box “Don’t show group in the electronic menu” located in the Administration panel \Products\Price List Items\Group, the displaying of the price-list items belonging to this group will be disabled in eMenu.
To configure your printer, go to the Administration panel: Settings\Printers\Create
• Specify your printer’s name, for example «Bill (guest check) printer» or «Printer in the meat shop».
• Choose your printer’s model
• Specify an IP address for your network printer
You can set your printer’s IP address by using a special utility supplied with the printer.
The IP address must be on the same network as the tablet.
After you finish working with the printer’s settings on the tablet, you have to sign out and then sign in once again to the application.
To print guest checks, choose your printer in Settings\Establishments\Printer: «Bill (guest check) printer».
To print preparation tickets (kitchen checks), specify the appropriate printing category for each dish.
For example, if you need to print orders for dishes on the printer installed in the kitchen and for cocktails in the bar:
Products\Products and Dishes\…Dish… «Chicken Kiev»\Categories\Print.Category: «Printer in the kitchen»,
Products\Products and Dishes\…Cocktails… «Blueberry Martini»\ Categories\Print.Category: «Printer in the Bar»
Download the SmartTouch POS application from Google Play Market or AppStore and install it on your tablet.
Complete a registration form and get access permission to your Cloud.
Connection parameters (Login) and instructions for getting started will be sent to your e-mail address
You can find more detailed information about how to get started with the mobile application here.
Need a callback?
Thank you for your registration in SmartTouch POS system!
We’ve sent you an e-mail with access details and video tutorials.
Check your mailbox!